|Edit and/or Upgrade a Listing
How to change information and upgrade to another listing type
Edit an existing listing:
To edit an existing listing you must first login to your Member Home area, then click on the 'Directory Listings' tab, then click 'Edit Listing' in the menu. If you don't know your username & password, you can try retrieving it via the login page by entering your email address.
It may take 1 to 14 days to approve your listing changes. During this time your listing may not appear on our result pages. Paid listings are given priority and credited with any lost time.
Edit your listing to:
Upgrade a listing:
There are several ways you can upgrade a listing:
- Visit the Listing Options page and follow the steps. No Login is required.
- Locate your 'Listing Summary' in a search results, and view your 'Listing Display Page'. Scroll down and click 'Listing Options' link and follow the steps.
- Login to your Member Area, and click the 'Directory Listings' tab, then click 'Upgrade' in the menu and follow the steps.
- Contact Us and tell us your Listing ID# or your website URL, and which upgrade option you want.
Don't waste time on free ways to attract visitors. Be serious and professional. Make a small investment in your business by upgrading to (4) Promotional Directory Listing ...it's likely to pay for itself!
Upgrade to a (4) Promotional Directory Listing to receive:
- Visual Exposure: Your 'Listing Summary' will appear with your logo, background image and in full color.
- Top Tier Placement: Your 'Listing Summary' will be seen at the top of category pages.
- Multiple Categories: You'll be seen visually by more visitors in more categories.
- ...and many more: Upgrade now for more exposure, more visitors and more success!